Monday, September 8, 2008

Software Engineer life

Monday morning,

At eight am

Begins my tussle with a computer

Before I break for lunch,

My work would be to defeat tough enemies

Like bugs and errors,

After a meal,

Comes an unexpected guest,

A mail from my PM,

Within a blink of an eye,

Requesting me to get ready for another tussle,

Like the soft touch of my beloved’s dress,

Now and then some forward mails,

To appease my mind…

When I return

After a tough discussion in the eve,

It makes me long for a Friday,

Not to visit the shrine,

But as it would be weekend…

For the tough HARD work that I do

I am called a SOFTware engineer!!

2 comments:

Rajasubramanian S said...

i think a software engineer's life is like a body in motion. it travels all places, sees all things but does not stop to enjoy anything on its way. very realistic-as my son says the same thing.

mynah said...

Hi
could i take the liberty of forwarding this to my other software frieds, with your permission?

The poem is very captivating indeed

Thanks
mythili